Been There, Done That?
It’s easy to chase the latest bright shiny object in the marketing industry. Whether it’s the latest trendy social media platform or a new saddle for an old warhorse like video, it’s hard not to get caught up in the buzz over the newest tactic or tool.
But without a strategy marrying the marketing program with an organization’s larger vision and goals, companies often waste valuable time and money on marketing that doesn’t generate results.
We take a consultative approach to all our clients’ projects and ask questions you may not have considered, often suggesting routes that save time and money, avoid dead ends and produce results.
In addition to bringing that strategic perspective to all our projects, we provide separate marketing consulting services using a three-step approach:
- The Situation: internal and external SWOT analysis
- Who are your customers?
- What do they value?
- Who are our competitors?
- What are their strategies?
- What are our goals and capabilities?
- The Strategy: determination of value proposition
- What value do you provide?
- To whom?
- How can you do it better than the competition?
- The Tactics: determination of how to deliver value
- How should value be created for the customer?
- From what products?
- Through what channels?
- With what communication?
- At what price?
Call us today for a preliminary marketing consultation. 651.357.4174.