Does this sound familiar?
- Even though my company’s revenue is growing, my take-home pay is stagnant or even shrinking.
- I’ve tried growing, but the extra expenses I have to take on are higher than the extra revenue I take in.
- I pay my employees first, I pay my bills second and I pay myself last with whatever is left over. And it’s not always much.
- In order to grow, I have to personally put in so many hours that I have no work-life balance.
- I feel like I add more value than my competitors, but I set my prices based on the going rate because I don’t know how to justify charging more.
- I base my prices on my costs because that’s the only way I know how to price.
- I don’t have confidence in pricing negotiations so I often cave and leave money on table.
Many business owners try to deal with these problems by cutting expenses, scaling back their vision, or working harder to increase revenue.
In the meantime, they suffer personally from overwork, underpay and burnout.
What many don’t realize is that raising your prices is often a far more effective way to increase profitability than reducing costs or growing revenue.
Our strategy focuses on giving small- to mid-sized business owners more money in their pocket and more time for their lives.
And the way we do it is through a proprietary four-step value-based pricing strategy that helps you:
- Set your price using proven value-based pricing calculations
- Get your price by developing sales messaging that articulates your value proposition
- Net your price by eliminating the common factors that can erode pricing optimization, such as discounting
- Let your pricing and profitability increase over time by boosting the value of your goods and services
Want to learn more about how to earn more and work less? Call us today: 651.357.4174.