More Than Text Can Say
Anyone developing content faces the same elusive challenge—cutting through the clutter and attention-deficit disorder of an increasingly mobile world. Video and podcasting can do it like no other online mediums.
When part of a strategic content and communications strategy, video and podcasting can build brand awareness and loyalty while distinguishing and enhancing your profile in a crowded marketplace.
We specialize in documentary-style short videos that tell your story and build trust while demonstrating what you do. We’re also experienced podcasters who can conceive and produce podcast series’, distributed over iTunes and other outlets, that will inform and enlighten audiences without an overt sales pitch.
Our goal is creating multimedia content that captures attention, delivers real information and insight and inspires audiences to share in their social media circles.
Why Online Video?
- Mobile phone video viewership is expected to exceed 160 million in 2017 (Source: Statista).
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (Source: Unbounce).
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others (Source: Invodo).
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns, of which 73% report positive return on investment (Source: Tubular Insights).
- 21% of U.S. adults have listened to a podcast within the past month (Source: Edison Research)
- The percentage of Americans who have ever listened to a podcast has increased every year from 2006 to 2016, now at 36% (Source: Edison Research)
- 69% of podcast downloads in 2015 were requested from mobile devices (Source: Libsyn)
Call us today to talk through ideas for using video and podcasting to set your business apart. 651.357.4174.